By Steve Marzolf
- Indoctrinates Bran with important family traditions, such as fearing winter and beheading deserters
- Plies the family connections to land Jon a new career, even though he’s a lowly bastard
- Thinks he can buy Sansa’s love just by giving her a fancy toy
- Adopts a decidedly blasé attitude toward Arya’s love of deadly weapons
- Possesses a deep love for her son Joffrey (though given her standards for appropriate family relations, this could be problematic …)
- Supports her son’s lifestyle choices: “If you want to f**k painted whores, then you’ll f**k painted whores. And if you want to lie with noble virgins, then that’s what you’ll do.”
- Doesn’t seem to spend much quality time with Tommen or Myrcella
- Has a documented history of attempting to murder children.
Post your answers in the comments (but please avoid spoilers for those who haven’t read the books).